Tuesday, May 27, 2008

He always dresses the part


He was making a joke of some sort but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was now. Well, I can't remember what the joke from THIS pic was. I do remember the one from the Wild Cow Milking race, which is where a team of cowboys catch a wild cow (not as easy as it sounds) and attempt to obtain milk from her using a Coke bottle as a container, then racing by foot to the finish line, handing the bottle to the judge, who holds it up to empty on the ground, proving there was milk in the container. Here's how the joke goes:

John: You know why the judge raises the bottle up before emptying the milk, don't you?

Pam/Kathy/Troy: No, why does he?

John: So it will be past-your-eyes (pasteurized).

Old but gold, how does he do it?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BritGal' Sarah said...

LMAO I love this piccie of John LOL, but he still looks like an Englishman even with the hat. For god's sake lets agree now to keep Gary & John off jokes when you visit, or we will be in big trouble my friend, Gary can go on for hours.

However he does have one absolute corker with actions that you guys would die laughing at - remind me when you're here ok.

pamokc said...

ha, sarah, agreed! john's jokes are more of commentary to accompany the situation at hand. and yes, i will be asking to see gary's "corker" of a joke :)

the hat is more Aussie than Okie, but he does have a Larry Mahan straw one as well. I like this one the best though.