Saturday, June 07, 2008

I want this T-Shirt


Tonight was the Big Kahuna car show in Mustang. I was designated photographer. Well, self-imposed designated photographer ;). Anyway, John drove the new and improved MG over to the car show, as we have for the past couple of years. So I'm off taking photos of all the various cars, and who do I run across? Another couple in an MGB, and they belong to the "Oklahoma All British" car club. So I grab John, introduce them all, business cards are exchanged, etc. So we might be taking part in some MG get-togethers in the future. We're not really joiners in clubs like this, but once in a while could be good! Especially if I can get my hands on one of these tee-shirts!

The Big Kahuna is a fun event that takes place in Mustang, Oklahoma, every June. In addition to the car show, there is a poker run and prize drawings. They bring in a load of sand for the kids to play in and have a band playing oldies for us oldies in the crowd.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BritGal' Sarah said...

How very coooool that t-shirt is LOL! I used to belong to a Mazda MX-5 club in the UK and it was alot of fun.