Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thyroid Article

Got this interesting article via e-mail today from Woman to Woman. I use their vitamin packets on occasion and a bio-identical hormone balancing tablet from them. That's another thing I don't have any more, in addition to no thyroid, I've been spayed. But that's a post for another day and this is something I wish I had read five years ago. Meanwhile, I will be reading up on adrenal fatigue because this isn't the first place I've seen mention it. A girl has to be her own best advocate because doctors sure don't take you seriously!

http://www.womentowomen.com/hypothyroidism/thyroidandmenopause.aspx

2 comments:

BritGal' Sarah said...

Thanks for the link

Anonymous said...

I just ran across womentowomen.com today. So far I'm impressed but I'm also skeptical. Can you tell me about your experience with them and their products?