Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beautiful Music



My friend Malia was over last weekend and she was playing this CD for me, so of course I had to go get it. Beautiful music from an unlikely pair. I love that Robert Plant continues to make wonderful music. In fact, I sort of like him better now than in his Led Zeppelin days. One of my favorite songs of all time is by him back in the "Yes, I am Stuck In the '80's" (Big Log) and we won't get into how I heard that song was named. Meanwhile, if you want some laid back, easy listening type of music for your morning drive, here's one I recommend: Raising Sand, by Robert Plant and Allison Kraus.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think I spent most of the 80's as an insane Momma, but I do remember a few songs, not the log one though, ha!

The Troll said...

I reviewed that album when it first came out. AK is a genuis at collaboration. Nice to see Mr. Plant singing age-appropriate material. Unlike some others we could name.