Monday, July 28, 2008

In the Fairy Garden


Must still be in the fairy mood. Here's Linda's granddaughter (who has been previously posted here) on the day of the Big Kahuna car show in Mustang. I always liked her expression in the photo but hadn't had time until recently to play with it. So tonight was the night. The straight-from-camera shot is below. I started by cloning out the foot at the top and that lead to cloning out the foot on the right. And then the lawn chairs.

The photo does break one of the rules I have learned, which is to be careful of the feet and never crop at a joint. I didn't like the way her longer leg was looking so covered it up best I could with a vine brush. Then that lead to the random butterfly brush. Then I discovered a random flower brush. Added some more vines and fairy dust and angel wings. Ran an action or two to improve skin tones and bump up the color. Oooooh fun with my friend Photoshop tonight.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

super lotto results said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Karen M said...

I'm impressed and curious to learn some of your tricks. Not time now. Maybe someday.

Janet said...

You are a magician with that photoshop. Good job!