Friday, August 01, 2008

Another meme for today

Here's one I copied from Britgal Sarah listing some favorites of mine:

Sport: I love watching the Olympics!
Game: Trivial Pursuit
Color: Peaceful Greens
Movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Broadway/West End play I have seen: “An Inspector Calls” in the West End
Broadway/West End Musical I have seen: “Miss Saigon” in the West End

Song: Your Song by Elton John

American city I have visited: Washington, DC
Foreign city I have visited: London, England and Rome, Italy (**sigh**)

Book: Gone With the Wind
Children's Book: Go Dog Go

Classic television show: Leave it to Beaver
Recent TV Show: Saving Grace

Actor: As an actor, Kevin Spacey. For looks, I’ll go with Brad Pitt
Actress: Helen Mirren

Perfume: Hmmm, no answer here.

Food: A great steak!
Dessert: Tiramisu
Chain Restaurant: Can’t go wrong with Charlestons
Local Restaurant: Paseo Grill

Car: Mustang baby!
Condiment: Mustard
Kitchen Appliance: Can’t do without a Fridge
Home Appliance: Home computer. No wait. Blow dryer.

Beauty Product: Gotta have some concealer and eyeliner.
Piece of clothing: Snuggy pajama pants
HGTV Show: Design Star. No wait, House Hunters International. Okay, both.
Food Network show: Next Food Network Star.

Author: Larry McMurtry and Maeve Binchy
Male Songwriter: Lennon-McCartney
Female Songwriter: Sheryl Crow. Except I don’t like HER much, but love her music

Holiday: We used to have the BEST Thanksgivings when mom was alive.
Ballet I have seen: “Prey” an original ballet by Ballet Oklahoma and music by Stewart Copeland of The Police. He played drums on stage while the ballet was going on. Loved it. Otherwise, the Kymster's ballets when she was a kid ;)

Disney character: Those little mice in Cinderella.

Flower: Gerber Daisies

Alcoholic drink: Baileys! Baileys! Baileys!
Non-Alcoholic drink: Diet Pepsi

Magazine: Photography magazines but they are expensive!
Animated movie: 101 Dalmations
Television network miniseries: Lonesome Dove (Larry McMurtry’s best)

Season: Fall
Male vocalist: Bono from U2
Female vocalist: Kelly Clarkson

Day of the week: Lazy Sundays
Household Chore: Making the bed

Ice Cream: Coffee or Mocha
Candy: Skittles

Artist: Oklahoma artists Wayne Cooper and Mike Wimmer.
Quotation: “My plan is to have no plans”

2 comments:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Well I guess you will be in front of the TV in August then!

Great choice of song and male songwriters...or and actor or the lust one that is!

Thanks for joining in :-)

Are y'all set for Hungary?

Janet said...

I saw this one on Brit Gal. I might play along if I have time.