Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nephews



Playing tonight with some Photoshop actions and liked the results on these two photos. Left is Erik & Cherish with an action that hits on and brightens the blues and yellows. Right is Marc & Tenico with an action that "retros" the blues and browns. So now you know what my evening has been .... all Photoshop all the time.

Today was some housecleaning and re-organizing of certain cabinets. Which always creates as much of a mess as it solves. Took one whole box of **stuff** out of the kitchen, but I have nowhere to put it since my life has been taken over with wedding supply storage.

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy Labor Day. Tomorrow, we're sleeping in, if the cats will let us. And yardwork. Joy and fun.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janet said...

I know what you mean about reorganizing, you clear one area just to mess up another.

Nice photos.

I hope you and John have a lovely Labor Day.