Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sir Paul in OKC????



What's that??? A Sir Paul McCartney sighting in OKC????
My friend Beverly (who no longer does the cooking shows by the way) called me to say that her husband talked to someone who saw or knew that Sir Paul was having dinner last night at Nonna's Restaurant in Bricktown. All hearsay, of course, but I checked the rotunda often this afternoon just in case he stumbled into my building and needed a tour! The word was that he had some business in OKC! Get Back!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Well how funny is that after you posted about him this week! I love him too and know Nonna's, a nice choice Sir Paul.

I can just imagine the post we'd have had if you had bumped into him LOL ;-)

Janet said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Sarah. What a coincidence that you had just posted about him.

Do you think it really was him???

pamokc said...

Well, like I said, Beverly's husband Pat talked to someone who saw him and said that he had some business to do here. So she called me as soon as she heard knowing I'd be on the lookout! Who knows! I just report the gossip!!! ;)

RedDirtShayla said...

I heard Jack and Ron on KISS FM talking about this on the radio this morning. Several people also reported seeing him at the Skirvin Hotel.

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Btw one of the news channels picked this up the other day, after you'd gone. Apparently he and the girlfriend are travelling R.66!