Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2003 - Second Cousins and Future Weddings


Cousinly bonding here! Stumbled across this photo today while looking for something to post about here. This is Zac on the left, who is the one who got married the same week as Babygirl (Kymmie) on the right. Taken at a family reunion around Thanksgiving time, 2003. Who knew then that five years later they would both get married six days apart. Awwwww. Anyway, this photo leapt off the screen at me, so it is my post for the day. Must still have weddings/family on the brain!
And below is the family group photo in 1958 - my first (well, maybe second) appearance at this family reunion event which has sadly gone by the wayside with the passing of so many of the elders. I'm the one in the white-ish outfit in my mom's arms and right underneath my Aunt Clara Mae (with the Kenley bangs).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Nice post Pam and love the old piccie