Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Uncooperative Black Cat and a Rant I probably shouldn't make

I mean really, what's the point of having an all-black cat if you can't take a photo of him with a pumpkin on Halloween, for goodness sake! Tried and tried, but this was the closest my boyfriend MG got to the dang pumpkin. I even tried to hide treats around the pumpkin, to no avail. It was cold and windy out, so grabbed the pumpkin and the cat and headed indoors.


Waiting inside was Miss Sally, who was not allowed to go outside during the photoshoot, because I wanted a BLACK CAT WITH PUMPKIN shot. Once indoors, sat the pumpkin down and who was ALL OVER IT like a rash and couldn't get enough of the pumpkin? Girly Sally, of course.


She was sharpening her teeth for future use by biting the stem.

But we all know who has to steal her thunder and be center of attention, don't we. Only when Sally is interested, does MG come around. Typical guy. TYPICAL.

And trust me, I'm posting kitty photos to keep from making political comments. This election is wearing me slick. And I wish someone would go check the records to see how many trips Brad Henry has taken with HIS kids and all other governors from all the states. Now I'm not saying that I support Sarah in everything she says or does, but Geez Louise. She could have been flying around in that state airplane she had sold off. Did anyone in the media do a cost analysis? Has anyone, besides me, even brought up this point?

6 comments:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

That's cats for you! Cute piccies. As for the politics, I am remaining silent and counting down the days!

pamokc said...

I know Sarah, I've been holding back on the politics for the obvious reasons, but had to let one loose. I'll probably go edit later, I usually do ...

Karen M said...

I love your kitty cat pics. Your 2 cats seem so similar to my two. Cats are not very cooperative. You just have to be ready to shot the pictures when the cats do something cute!!

kmwthay said...

you should have let sally outside - and photoshoped her out of the pic later...
very cute though - and i have always thought the point of having a black cat was to get halloween pix!!!

TROLL said...

Nice cat pics! Hope you get more after the pumpkin is carved.

Virtually everything the leftist media oligarchy has brought up regarding Alaska has been garbage.

They assume their audiences are complete morons with no sense-of-perspective.

Sarah Palin flies more miles than the Governor of Rhode Island? Shocking!

The Federal Government (which controls a zillion acres there) spends more Per Capita in Alaska than Rhode Island? An OUTRAGE.

Janet said...

Damn cats, they never do what you want them to. Great photos though.

As for Sarah Palin, I prefer to give her a wide berth, and her sidekick. :-)