Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I Should be when I Grow Up

HAHAHAHA! Ran across this little blog quiz about "what you should be when you grow up ..."

If you know where I work, then you know why this is so hysterically funny! I am holding my sides with laughter right now. Then I'm off to change the world ;) lol lol lol.

Even funnier -- note bottom paragraph -- would have made a good lawyer!!! Whoop whoop, snork, spewing coffee -- you don't even KNOW how funny it is that came up.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatshouldyoubewhenyougrowupquiz/

You Should Be a Politician

Confident, assertive, and dedicated - you know what you want in life and how to get it.
Stubborn and opinionated, you can stand your ground... even if it's unpopular.
And while you have strong views, you never overwhelm people with your opinions.
A true charmer, you subtly influence people into seeing things your way.

You do best when you:

- Work according to your own rules
- Can change the world with what you do

You would also be a good lawyer or talk show host.
What Should You Be When You Grow Up?

6 comments:

A.B. said...

I love these quizes, although I'm going to be cranky if I'm not a Princess.

:-)

A.B. said...

bwahahahaha - it says I should be in the MILITARY bwhaahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahah

Seriously, now I'm kinda curious.

Janet said...

Mine says I should be a teacher, nurse or non-fiction writer. ;-)

Gill - That British Woman said...

mine was so off the wall it was crazy, its telling me I should be a mechanic? I am so not mechanically minded!!!

Gill in Canada

Janet said...

Yes, it really did say that. I chose the 3rd one down on the right. Check it out. It has teacher at the top but if you scroll down to the bottom you'll see it. Spooky!

TROLL said...

Doctor. I took the "Should you be Allowed to Vote" test at that site and was PERFECT.