Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wedding Dance


Just a "photo to make me happy" tonight -- was sorting through the wedding photos **still** trying to determine exactly which ones I want to have printed as a couple of 8x10s or 5x7s for the house and office. This one won't be in that particular selection group. However, I do like this photo for the swirl effect that Travis did and how good my hair looked from the back!!! And just the right angle if it had to be a rear-view shot, eh???? I did love that dress! Now I need another place to wear it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janet said...

What a shame we can only see the top half of your dress, but the bit I can see looks lovely.

TROLL said...

Very cool effect. I'd make it a keeper.

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Very cool shot and having seen the dress in person, I agree you need another occasion to out it.