Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Past

Easter at Granny's -- 1963ish??? Wasn't Granny looking very smart indeed! Now me, I'd have hated wearing a scratchy petticoat under that dress. Carole loved all the girly girl stuff, not that you can tell by her expression here! Last summer, Sister Carole and I drove by this house where we spent many fun hours when we were growing up. Granny lived in Tulsa in this house here.



Awwww, who's this 'ittle cutie pie, probably around age two, with her Easter basket????

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

icando26.2 said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Love the picture of you and Carole. Adorable. And the other little Easter Princess I would presume is our little Miss Kim . . . ?

Too sweet!!!

HAPPY EASTER!

kmwthay said...

Awwwwww! That be me! I promise one day to add grandchildren pictures to that collection. One day. Some day.

ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

That photo with grandma is so 60's, I love it.