Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wednesday Night Updates


1. Feeling bluesy. All sinus-y and achey, probably have the Swine Flu. Or picked up some MRSA from all the hospital visiting. Anyone have a cure stronger than a Claritin?

2. Speaking of hospitals, Sister Carole doing somewhat better lately! Off sedation and they are working on weaning the respirator. She is weak and shaky and still plugged in to various wires, tubes and plugs. But turned the corner? We HOPE!

3. My girl Allison went home on AI tonight. Awww, me sad. I was hoping she'd take the whole thing. The girl is a star and I can't wait to see what she does next.

4. Two more weeks of crazy busy and then back to a normal life! Yippee! Am thinking about when to take a few days off. Sine Die!

5. Prayers going out to friend "R" and her husband who received some not-so-great news today. Blessings in disguise, I'm hoping.

6. Babygirl gets her degree this weekend, and I couldn't be prouder.

7. Two Words: LION KING! Sunday night, but it's gonna make me miss the finale of Celebrity Apprentice! Who will it be? Joan Rivers or Annie? Yay for DVR.

zzzzz time for bed soon, cheers ya'll.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Night, what a day you had with your 50 comments and Glambert popping in too!!LOL

So pleased to hear about Carole, not so pleased to hear you feel icky. Sounds like we both get off around the same date.

BTW we are heading your way Friday May 29 for a Dr call, fancy a dinner meet up afterwards??

Limey said...

Great news about your sister coming around - hope recovery is speedy and miraculous!

Boxer said...

First, I'm so glad to hear there is promising news for your sister.

I've been watching Celebrity Apprentice and will be there for the full 3 hours (OK, Tivo will be there) This is my first season, and I've been loving the D R A M A!

moi said...

Wow, half the people I know are sick. What's up with that? Feel better. And yes, sniff, Allison Be Gone. We whuz robbed, I tell you!

pamokc said...

Sarah: Let me check the calendar and see what we can do! ..... probably free!

Limey: Thanks for the good thoughts!

Boxer: If I knew anyone but my house was watching Celebrity Apprentice, i'd have been blogging about it too! Will try to watch Housewives of NJ. Gotta find them on the tv guide!

Moi: I know - mesad re Allison. She'll be a star, I have no doubt.