1. Feeling bluesy. All sinus-y and achey, probably have the Swine Flu. Or picked up some MRSA from all the hospital visiting. Anyone have a cure stronger than a Claritin?
2. Speaking of hospitals, Sister Carole doing somewhat better lately! Off sedation and they are working on weaning the respirator. She is weak and shaky and still plugged in to various wires, tubes and plugs. But turned the corner? We HOPE!
3. My girl Allison went home on AI tonight. Awww, me sad. I was hoping she'd take the whole thing. The girl is a star and I can't wait to see what she does next.
4. Two more weeks of crazy busy and then back to a normal life! Yippee! Am thinking about when to take a few days off. Sine Die!
5. Prayers going out to friend "R" and her husband who received some not-so-great news today. Blessings in disguise, I'm hoping.
6. Babygirl gets her degree this weekend, and I couldn't be prouder.
7. Two Words: LION KING! Sunday night, but it's gonna make me miss the finale of Celebrity Apprentice! Who will it be? Joan Rivers or Annie? Yay for DVR.
zzzzz time for bed soon, cheers ya'll.