Saturday, May 02, 2009

What’s in a name?

Okay, so to cheer myself up a bit, I was playing with a new background and it comes with a little header thingie that you can personalize, so I did …. and I had already been thinking of re-naming the blog page for a while after my new son-in-law said he was going to start calling me “Pam-A-Rama” … which no one has EVER called me and I immediately loved that name. How, in all these years, has no one ever come up with that name for me? I’ve been called everything else under the sun for sure. I’ve been: Pamelita; Pammer; Pammy; Pammmmelllah (with Italian flair); Pamona; Pammington (self-named, that one); and on and on, but no Pam-a-rama until now!

So anyway, will probably go back to regular name and such soon but wanted to try it out for awhile.

Meanwhile, a new goal is to learn how to make and upload my own blogger backgrounds. I can never find one I really am in love with – just one that will do for now. Maybe I am going schizo. Maybe I just get bored easily. Maybe I just need a nap.

2 comments:

TROLL Y2K said...

I like Pam-O-Rama better. It's like panorama, sort of.

pamokc said...

Well, I can go with pam-o-rama, it is probably what was meant all along!