Friday, July 31, 2009

Bye to My Pretty Pony; Hello to Zoom Zoom


Here's Justin, the new owner of My Pretty Pony. **sigh** I have loved every minute of that car, which I considered my mid-life crisis. Bought when the husband was winging his way to Guam, of all places, I didn't mean to buy it that day back in December '05, and yet .... and yet .... it found its way into my garage. Boy was that ever a difficult phone call to take when John called after landing in Guam. Uh honey, I have something to tell you ....
So flash forward to 2009 and the practical me has re-emerged and now we are zooming with this peppy little hatchie. And saving myself quite a few $$ in monthly payments. Which was the goal. Oh, and four doors. We thought we needed a four door car in the family.

Doing our part to keep the economy afloat, dontchaknow!~

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Oooh SNAP, you'll love it, I like the hatchback version, v cute.

pamokc said...

Thanks Sarah! I couldn't remember if yours was hatchie or sedan. This is the color that was speaking to John, and the hatchie was speaking to me. Am loving it so far!

TROLL Y2K said...

I like the new ride. Cheaper to insure too?

Brit Gal Sarah said...

I have to ask, do you get the urge to redecorate the house as often as you do your blog LOL!!? I never know what I'm going to see each time I click, very exciting!

Pam said...

Ha. Sarah, I'm trying to find a 3 column layout i can live with and/or personalize. But then I get called away to my real life and don't get it changed the way I want. I only wish I could redecorate the rest of my life like that!

Pam said...

Trolly -- we are leasing, so we had to *up* our insurance limits a bit, so the $$ there is about the same or slightly more, but very slight.