Thursday, July 30, 2009

MY LIFE by The Rolling Stones

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. The instructions say to pass it on to 20 people including me. But I say, copy and play if you want! You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat song titles - It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to *band name*"

Pick your artist:
The Rolling Stones (the Beatles would have been too obvious for me!)

Are you male or female?
Honky Tonk Woman

Describe yourself:
(I can’t get no) Satisfaction


How do you feel:
19th Nervous Breakdown


Describe where you currently live:
Exile on Main Street


If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Route 66


You favorite form of transportation:

Wild Horses


Your best friend is:
Ruby Tuesday


Your favorite color is:
Paint it Black


What's the weather like:
Get off of My Cloud


Favorite time of day:
Midnight Rambler


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Gimme Shelter


What is life to you:
Tumbling Dice


Your current relationship:
Ain’t Too Proud to Beg


Looking for:
Waiting for a Friend


Wouldn't mind:
Mother’s Little Helper


Your fear:
Let it Bleed


What is the best advice you have to give:
You Can’t Always Get What You Want


If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Brown Sugar


Thought for the day:
It’s Only Rock and Roll but I Like It


How do you live:
Time is on My Side


How I would like to die:

Not Fade Away

My Motto:
Dance Little Sister

4 comments:

TROLL Y2K said...

Yikes, that is HARD! I don't think I know 20 songs by any one band.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Boy I bet that was TOUGH, very impressed. I am going to 'try' and work one of these out!

Pamela said...

Trolly and Sarah: I cheated (kinda) ... I searched for the lyrics/discography, so I was able to pick and choose. I know, mybad. But it was fun anyway and I had songs I wanted to use, just not a question that they went with! Can't wait to see if you take part and come up with something!

Aunty Belle said...

Ho! This is clever--but hard!

Reckon I'll be the fly on the wall to see how y'all does it--song titles from jes ONE group, right?