Friday, July 03, 2009

Product Endorsement

I’m not a mommy blogger and I don’t usually do a post like this, but I am VERY VERY taken with a new product on the market!  We picked up the Purex 3-in-1 laundry detergent the other day and used it for the first time recently.

product1 The idea is simple:  You drop in a sheet into your washer, turn on the water, load the laundry, and when it is through washing, your chuck it all into the dryer.  The laundry sheet itself is your washing powder and softener all in one.

The whites came out very bright.  Everything smells great.  The simplicity was wonderful. 

More importantly, is the space saving feature.  Using this little packet (25 washes) replaces the regular detergent and softeners.  See below … I have on the shelf there a new full washing liquid, one with a load or two left in it that isn’t ready to toss yet, one big container of liquid softener, and two boxes of dryer sheets for when I forget to put the liquid softener in the wash.  Oh and one bottle of the obligatory spray-and-wash.

product2 Am gonna have to force myself to use up the old stuff, because unless they take it off the market, I’m not going back!!   I hate laundry so anything that makes my life easier … well, I’m all about it.  Has anyone else tried this product yet?

3 comments:

The Senator's Wife said...

Totally agree - why did it take so long for someone to figure this out!

Me, Yours Truly said...

Connell, why I didn't think of it, I don't know. Or rather, I think of things and go on with my life, meanwhile someone else thinks of it too and goes and makes a fortune with it because they actually put it into production. This is how I will go *green* -- quit buying those big bulky plastic containers full of laundry soap!!!

Anonymous said...

You should try the "green bags" for produce. I am not one to try infommercial garbage but saw it at Wally World a few times and finally gave in to it. I am on week 2 and it actually works on most things but have had terrible luck with bananas. So that is worth a try also.

xoxoxoxo
Jen