Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

It was 1991. 18 years ago today. Ack! Where has the time gone?

We pioneered the island get-away wedding. But it was halfway between England and Oklahoma. Whoever could make it, were welcome. I didn't want a proper wedding dress, just the fancy suit. Could it be found in western Maryland at the time? No. Made due with this street dress.

Here's the wedding party. John's Mum & Dad. Kymmie. (Sorry about that dress, girl, but gimmaw picked it out.)
Happy anniversary to us!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

TROLL Y2K said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations! You look radiant!
And Kimmie looks good too!

icando26.2 said...

Have a wonderful Anniversary Day! Congratulations!

Boxer said...

AWWWWWWWWWW. Happy Day to you all. It doesn't matter what you were wearing (but you both look super cute) it matters 18 years later that you're still glad you married him.

:-)

kmwthay said...

Happy anniversary momma. but, Oh. My. Gawh!!!! No, you didn't! I would like to insert a disclamer her that states that if it wern't for being your wedding, I probably wouldn't be caught dead in a dress like that. Or any dress for that matter. I'll just have you know that I turned 6 shades of red seeing that picture on here. :) happy anniversary, and hugs to you and Johnnybear.

Pam said...

Thanks everyone and Kymmie, you were what? 12 years old? That was very fashionable in 1991 for 12year olds! And how cute was your haircut?

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Awww Happy Anniversary guys from us both, cute wedding piccies. And congrats on so many years together, it's an achievement these days.

Aunty Belle said...

happy happy!!!!!

Congrats to y'all fer a fabulous mixed marriage. heh.

(Kymmie's dess is lovely--I likes it!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Kymmie kinda looks like ...ummmm I can't think of her first name....actress with the last name Masterson I believe I know that she played opposite Christian Slater in Bed of Roses. That look was very COOL back then. Love you both!!!! Jen

Pam said...

I'm really taken with my natural hair color! Dang I miss it!