Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rascal Cats starring in Bag Wars

 DSC_0038

LEWIS:  A new shopping bag!  I must get in.

 

 DSC_0045

STERLING:  I’m bored.  I think I will lay in my bowl.

 

DSC_0047

STERLING:  Wait a minute, what is Lewis up to?

 

DSC_0055

STERLING:  A new bag!  I must get inside.

 

 DSC_0058

LEWIS:  Oh no you don’t.  It is mine. Out with you!

 

 DSC_0060

STERLING:  Aha, he is distracted by an empty baggie on the table!  Must take advantage of the opportunity!


DSC_0062

STERLING:  This is more like it.

 

 DSC_0064

LEWIS:  Curses!  I told you it was MY bag!  Out!

 

 DSC_0078

LEWIS:  Success!  The bag is mine. All mine I say!  Grrrhahahhaha.

 

 DSC_0088

STERLING:  Rats.  What’s a kitty to do?

 

DSC_0106 

MEANWHILE, on the sofa, Sally surveys the debate until she notices the camera, at which time she …

 

DSC_0108 

… feigns sleep in order to avoid attention.  Don’t worry Sally, we’re not touching you.  Here, I’ll put the bag on the chair to get it out of the way and stop all that rustling noise!

 

DSC_0121

STERLING:  Wow!  How’d it get up here?  This is way cool!

 

 DSC_0127

STERLING:  I think I’ll get inside again!

 

 DSC_0130

LEWIS:  What’s this?  I must investigate!

 

DSC_0131

STERLING:  Rats!  Foiled again!  Can’t a kitty get some rest around here? 

 

DSC_0133 

LEWIS:  Out!  Out I say!  I’m the king of the bag!

 

DSC_0134

STERLING:  Oh, okay.  I was just keeping it warm for you!  Sigh.

 

DSC_0135

LEWIS:  Can you hurry it up please?

 

 DSC_0136

STERLING:  Okay buddy, it is all yours.  *sigh*

 

 DSC_0137

LEWIS:  Harumph.  Who does he think he is? 

 

 DSC_0138

LEWIS:  Total kitty domination is perfected!

 

 DSC_0140

STERLING:  Hmmmm. He has to leave sometime, I might as well wait it out.

 

DSC_0142

(Please notice black tail exiting scene)

STERLING:  Aha!  I’ll fix it for him …

 

 DSC_0144

STERLING:  I’ll just sit ON the dang bag and then no one can get inside.

 

 DSC_0145

Meanwhile, Sally raises her head in slight interest in the proceedings, however, by now it is ….

 

 DSC_0161

Nap time for Sterling.

 

 DSC_0166

And Lewis is thinking about a nap too.

THE END.

2 comments:

kmwthay said...

do you have any idea how happy this makes me?? I love the piccie of Stewie on the floor with his arms straight out. And I love the pics of them in the bag when it's in the chair. YAY for Rascal Cats!

elaine said...

What a hoot! You have your own householdful of lolcats!