Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thursday Update

No photo to post today.  But I did something this week that I haven’t done in probably a year.  I set foot into a shopping mall!  Woohoo!  And I enjoyed it!  Had a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday, and on my way there, they called to say the doc was stuck in surgery and could I come back at 3PM?  It was only 12:15 at time of call, so had a few hours to kill. 

And let me just say that Quail Springs made my heart happy.  Clean and pretty, good stores, not crowded on a Tuesday afternoon, etc.  Not that I was looking to buy anything, but had a good time poking around nonetheless.

Left there and headed over to the Marketplace and poked around there for another hour!  Made a purchase there – a clock and a wall hanging – and then on to the doc.

I had forgotten what it is like to go to an actual gyno.  Pregnant ladies were everywhere.  Babies in carriers.  He was running (already 2 hours late) another 2 hours late when I actually arrived. 

We’ve been having big electrical storms lately.  Another one last night.  Our power went out about 11PM/ came on at 4AM.  Then out again just as I was about to step into the shower at 7AM until 9:30 AM.  Am glad I waited it out before hopping in the shower!

Will post a pic of that wall hanging if I get busy tonight and get some photos made.  Gonna be a busy weekend and a busy week upcoming. 

6 comments:

fishy said...

Pam,
I might be jealous... your life sounds so normal! I cannot remember the last time I set foot in a Mall, or an OB's office waiting room. And oh what I wouldn't give for some of that rain to fall on the Pond. Have a
good weekend, I'll look forward to the new pics.

kmwthay said...

you went to the mall?!?!?!? I'm so proud! :::hug::: :::sniff:::

I'm diggin your new blog title!! Very fitting. I think you should keep it a while.

UgH! about the Gyno, I hate that part of being a girl. BUT - am super glad that this new one I'm seeing realized that I'm not the normal ole gal and that I might require special attention!

xoxox. hows the zoomie?

p.s. I need kitty pictures please.

Boxer said...

Well, consumer confidence WAS up last month. :-) I walkd downtown last night and was struck by the number of restuarants that were full. On a Wed night. I also like your new name for the Blog.

Have a great weekend.

Boxer said...

Well, consumer confidence WAS up last month. :-) I walkd downtown last night and was struck by the number of restuarants that were full. On a Wed night. I also like your new name for the Blog.

Have a great weekend.

Work Kathy said...

Be careful about shopping at the Market - it's addictive. Tons of fun things that you simply can't live without! I worked there until I graduated from UCO in 2005 and came to work with YOU!

rozydesouza said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.
___________________
rozy
We do your Marketing for best sales