Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rascal Cats starring in “Always on the Wrong Side of the Door”

P1150023

Sterling:  Where are they?  Why won’t they let me in?   Can’t they see that I’m here … wanting IN?

P1150004

Lewis:  Don’t worry, brother.  I’ll get their attention.  (Whap whap whap)

P1150006 

Lewis:  Uhoh.  I see that human lady but she isn’t minding me here!  (whap whap whap with more intensity now)

P1150005

Sterling:  I’m hongry!  Knock harder Lewis!

Lewis:  I’m trying my best here, bro!  (whap whap whap whap whap whap)

 P1150021

Lewis:  Hush, I hear someone in there.  How quick can you get back to the door?

P1150013

Sterling:  I’m already there, dude.

5 comments:

Boxer said...

I have two dogs who play this same game and just last night as I was getting up for the third time to open the door, I said "Rascal Dogs". Great photos and I like your story progression.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

LMAO your boys are too funny! One of my cats back in the uk would flip the letterbox for entry!

Kymical Reactions said...

... for they will do
as they do do
and there's no doing anything about it.

moi said...

Aw, dat Sterling is a cat after Moi's own heart. But, have you ever considered a kitty door? I had a Main Coon who was as wild as the wind and from kittenhood on demanded nothing less than at will dominion over the great outdoors. After a couple months of sleepless nights, we installed a cat door. Best investment ever.

pammmmmmokc said...

Boxie: I love it - You will have to post some Rascal Dog stories!

Sarah: John had a neighbor who was prone to looking through the letter-box flap so I recall the sound it makes and yes, that would be a very good kitty call to the door.

Kymmie: They do do.

Moi: Hmmm, a kitty door has been considered, however, our doors are built in such a way that installation is next to impossible. Plus, where we live, we hear stories of skunks and possums coming in through them as well, which might not be so fun. Meanwhile, I've become an expert cat herder! I bet that Maine Coon was gorge-OUS.