Thursday, November 05, 2009

Wish me luck!


This week has been a week of preparation for what will hopefully be my last scan for thyroid cancer. I had surgery about 3 years ago. Or is it 4? Anyway, from what I understand, is if this scan is negative, I will get released from the cancer doctor and hopefully the endocrinologist and just go back to living my normal life and having my thyroid meds monitored by my regular doctor. So..... wish me LUCK! All prayers-o appreciato!

Monday and Tuesday was a shot of TSH; Wednesday was swallowing a radioactive pill. Which made my neck burn so I am a little concerned. Today is a free day. Friday is the scan. Above is a self-pic I took following the thyroid removal surgery. Ugh.

Friday is also the day of the funeral for my friend's husband. Please pray for KJ also and for her family. The potential for drama is there and I pray that she knows what she needs to do and how to go about it and have the strength to deal with it all.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Milk River Madman said...

A Hail Mary will be said for you tonight. Good luck.

Boxer said...

you are all in my prayers.

carmar76 said...

prayers & *hugs* & more prayers headed your way! and a big "eep!" to the radioactive pill. let us know if you develop any super powers from that... ; )

moi said...

You and yours are in my prayers, Pam.

fishy said...

Luck and prayers !