Friday, December 04, 2009

I got nuthin'

I got nuthin' to report. A couple of busy days. Trying (emphasis on trying) to work out. It's cold outside and I'm a little cranky. So went looking for a "photo to make me happy" and stumbled on this oldie but goodie. A little shot of the interior of fave place Flip's Wine Bar & Tratatoria, a little Italian place in OKC with chicken lasagna that is one of the true loves of my life. We can't go there often because I can't order anything else and well, let's face it, nothing about it is on the diet. Lots of worldly beers, red check tablecloths, mis-matched chairs and tables, and a bb-hole in the front window that has been there as long as we've been going there, and really, I've been going there pre-John, so we're talking over 20 years. Absolutely a fave place. And I like the mood of the photo. Is she waiting on someone? Or just looking out? Daydreaming?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kymical Reactions said...

I want a "like" button. :)

carmar76 said...

Yeah, what Kym said. Photos make me happy, too! : )