Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just taking this opportunity ...

Moving this blog page along and taking this opportunity to say I love my family -- I've got a great daughter - now grown up and doing her own thing in life - and a wonderful hoobie who lets me be me.

I heard this song yesterday and can't get it out of my head, this lyric sums me up right now:

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments that I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last, I found your post again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

Boxer said...

Lovely, lovely post.

(please come by, I have a post up you'll want to see.)

Kymical Reactions said...

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THAT SONG TOO!!!! Played that at our wedding reception when Zac and I entered and they introduced as The Boydstun's for the first time. I did the Sara Evans version.
xoxoxoxo
J