Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Celebrating March 23rd for the 19th time.

http://pamokc.blogspot.com/2008/03/march-23rd-day-he-didnt-die.html

Here's a post I put together a couple of years ago (can't believe I've been blogging this long) ... anyway it sets out the reason we celebrate March 23rd at my house.  I never have updated the story (too emotional to go down that road) but will probably do so one of these days.

So happy March 23rd, the 19th anniversary of the day John didn't die; and a celebration of the life we have been able to live together since.

Meanwhile, back at the Resort (now sans spa), one Mr. Sterling Cat (aka Bruiser, Maverick, Weenieboy, The Menace and/or Troublemaker) may be sealing his fate around the house.  Not only does he make life miserable for girl cat Sally on a daily basis, but signs of "territory marking" are beginning to surface.  In the vicinity of the new leather sofa.  He may be destined to be an outdoor kitty in the very near future or be re-homed to single kitty household where he can be Top Cat forever. 

Here is the video that I call "The Burning Bed".  With window pane glass being the metaphor for the burning bed.  


In my mind, I can you just hear Sally saying, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, you bastard, I hate you, burn in hell, you beast!"

4 comments:

Pam said...

Of course, Sterling is oblivious to the fact that he is being attacked. Typical boy.

Boxer said...

bad kitty.

Boxer said...

just read your March 23rd post.

(hugs)

fishy said...

Read your post last year on the March 23rd celebration at ChezPam ...
celebrate with wild abandon!