Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cool and Fun Webpage

This weekend I discovered a cool and fun little FREE place to upload pics for sharing. Now many folks have probably known this for ages, but I did not. Wait a minute, taking that back a second, I did know about Shutterfly. What I did NOT know was that they had a very cool and free webpage you can personalize for your own use. And it provides quick and easy access to photo printing services, photo book services and other photo gift services.


So check out my pages if you are so inclined. I may do away with a proper website and just use this freebie. Of course, product is limited to Shutterfly, but they provide all you need at affordable prices and have never heard anything bad about their services.




You will recognize Sterling J. Stewart III, that maniac cat, as the lead pic ... It's a work in progress, of course, but aren't we all.  Aren't we all.


Anyway, so if friends are asking for an easy way to view and order photos from you ... I'm recommending this Shutterfly service for now.  Click the link to set up your own page.

2 comments:

Boxer said...

also happy to see Sir Sterling.

:-)

TROLL Y2K said...

Very nice. The one called "Cindy Lou Who" should win some sort of a photo contest!