Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Movie Clip Wednesday - Alcohol

movie clip pic
Boxer’s Movie Clip Wednesday had a theme of “Alcohol” … (P.S., click above to get over to her page for more info) …
Could have been fairly predictable given my circumstances and gone the James Bond route; was VERY inclined to go the Casablanca gin joint route ….
But after much consideration, I present my clip.  Suggested by John and from a fave movie around our house and the source of many, MANY, many movie quotes at our place.

Movie is :  It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.  And really, what CAN go wrong with an Old Fashioned?

9 comments:

Pam said...

Just push the button marked "Booze"!

TROLL Y2K said...

Classic funny stuff. Good choice!

moi said...

"Booze . . . the only way to fly!" Bwahahahahaha! I couldn't agree more. Happy MCW!

Boxer said...

I love the word "booze" or "boozey".

I saw this movie in the theater as a kid as it remains a classic.

Great pick, as Troll says, classic.

Happy MCW!

Joanna Cake said...

LOL! A classic indeed :)

BlazngScarlet said...

OMG! I ADORE this movie!
My kids think i'm nuts.
HA HA HA

Fabulous clip too!

xl said...

Ha! Haven't seen it since it came out!

Happy MCW!

Karl said...

Good afternoon Pam,

What a great clip! I'll have to find this and watch it again.

Happy MCW!

Buzz Kill said...

Oh MaGoo, you've done it again. It's been a long time since I've seen this classic. And there are a ton of stars in this including Spencer Tracy and Jonathan Winters. I completely forgot about this scene. Mad, mad, mad, mad, mad stuff.

Happy MCW!