Monday, April 26, 2010

Product Endorsement -

I don't normally say that I like or dislike certain products, but I'm here to tell you that I am in love with these sneakers.  Made for walking (heel/toe/heel/toe, go figure), lots of padding, and more than anything ... they are doing what they say they will do!  Shape up your legs!

I got my pair a couple of weeks ago and have been wearing them all weekend and most evenings since.  Can I just say also that in those couple of weeks, I can tell more of a difference in my leg muscles than I saw in about 2-3 months on the eliptical at the gym?  True story.  Ankles feeling more shapely.  Pones feeling tighter.  (Is pones a word anywhere else besides Oklahoma?)  Hamstrings -- I can feel them from the bottom of my heel all the way up.  And also those other problem areas feeling more taut, and yes, in some cases, lifted ...


Now I'm NOT saying things are perfect.  But that after about 3-4 years of being sick and going through radiation treatment and getting meds right, etc., that laying on the sofa a long time may have caused a few (okay, all) muscles to go a little slack .... and last year the bike riding helped me start on a path to re-gain my life ... and those trips to the gym helped too.  Then busy season at work hit plus a few other things that I have to do instead of exercise time.

But these shoes that are so easily worn for a period most days -- they are the new joy in my life!  Put them on and go about living your life; go to bed with legs that feel very worked out.  Believe me, you're gonna need an aspirin.

Now, if they weren't so clunky looking .... but a small price to pay.  The looks, not the price of the shoes.  But I want the loafer looking ones now to wear to work this summer.

6 comments:

Boxer said...

Really? I know Dr.Oz wears them, but I figured "how could it really help?"

My business partner wants to get a pair because he's on his feet all day and after your endorsement,maybe he's right.

Now if they could help me with my abs.......

Pam said...

Boxie: They are supposed to put your back into alignment also with the way they are built. I got mine from QVC. Go read the comments from users for more endorsements. Lots of nurses wearing them. I did not know that about Dr. Oz.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Thanks so much for this, Gary & I have been wondering about them, as you see them everywhere. We may just have to invest!

Pam said...

Sarah, I hummed and hawwed about investing but am glad I did. I think they will be my vacay walking shoes. They might take some getting used to, but I didn't have any problems. If you ever wore earth shoes as a kid, you will adjust right away. As you stand, your heel is lower than the rest of your foot. Walk heel to toe, heel to toe. They aren't for lateral movement or climbing on rocks (as I found out)

carmar76 said...

Good review! I might have to check those out... !

K9 said...

man! ive been looking at these and you sold me. im going to zappos right after i leave here. i bust a on hiking including lots of uphill and i still dont have the legs i think i should.....its partly age and partly that i cant just eat 1000 calories a day.