Saturday, April 03, 2010


Saw this cute Easter greeting over at:

I used to use some of her blogger backgrounds back when I was learning to change backgrounds all the time.  I'm sure you all remember that time of my life.  Anyway, she is a master photo manipulator with a really creative flair.  I love surfing all the creative blogs on here. 

In fact, if you have a list of creative blogs that you like to frequent, please list them here ... I don't always get around to clicking on the links of everyone's pages ... so I'd love to see links of decorating, crafting, artsy things ...

Meanwhile, happy Easter to everyone.  See the post below please ... I had been looking for one particular Easter photo from when all the cousins were little, but still can't find it.  Instead, I found a Kymmie classic.

Early Easter memories of mine:   Grandpa W (aka Big Paw-Paw) singing in his deep booming Southern Baptist choir voice --

Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus our savior,
Waiting for the coming day,
Jesus our Lord.
Up from the grave He arose (He arose),
with a mighty triumph o'er his foes! 
He arose a victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever with his saints to reign!
He Arose!
He Arose!
Hallejuiah, Christ Arose!

1 comment:

carmar76 said...

I LOVE that song!

And two of my favorite creative blogs are The Pleated Poppy & Nat's Nests.

http://lindseycheney.blogspot.com/
http://natnests.blogspot.com/

And of course Ree, The Pioneer Woman!

Happy Easter, Pam!! : )