Saturday, May 01, 2010

Local Protestor

protest1

Somewhere on an acreage near-enough to me … a local homeowner has emerged as big-time protestor.  He has always put up signs expressing very right-wing views.  But now he is potentially over the top!   I guess he has decided to raise hogs on his acreage and is in a dispute with some new neighborhoods nearby.  I don’t know this for a fact but am assuming this is what is going on and he is displaying his argument.  In the past, he has been known to pull out some old furniture to the curb to sit and display signs.

protest2

I have to admit that I felt this was pretty funny (above).  Obamacare Hospital Room (or Hog Shed #2).  The other side of the sign says “If your realtor tells you I can’t raise hogs here, she’s a lying MF, man.”

protest3

The sign on his vintage firetruck says “Put on your Big Girl panties and deal with it!”  The sign in the back says “Rotten Crotch Creek.”

protest4

“This art brought to you by comedy duo of Cook and McAtee – idiots both.”   Hmmmm.  I wonder if I know “Cook”…. local attorney?

I’ll try to get new pics up if he puts up any new signage …..

2 comments:

K9 said...

you are so lucky. colorful neighbors gives life a fine texture. funny as hell i think and overdue...there needs to be a whole lotta protesting and more

TROLL Y2K said...

I think it's quite funny. Hope lots of people get to see it.