Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Protestor ... Continued

Drove by recently to see if our local Protester had anything new on the go.

I think the "Don't Tread on Me" tower is a good addition. He is also now asking for donations so he can get to $10,000 for a consultant's fee of some sort.


So, I've been in good spy mode and have been searching some records and have figured out that Mr. Protester is at odds with a local real estate developer. Protestor guy wants to put a business of sorts on his property but the zoning won't allow him to do so. Developer guy doesn't want the business there methinks, nor does the city council.


Property development directly across road (left) from Protestor guy (right). And ask Kymmie, I drove her by this place not so long ago -- this guy has a 10-acre protest going on.


He is dumping old cars, crates, refrigerators, rocks, broken concrete, etc., all over his property to make it as unsightly as possible.

Man, I love a good rebel.   But I'm glad I don't live in that new addition across the street from him!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

carmar76 said...

I can't decide if I'm for or against your protestor, but I sure am enjoying your posts about him!!

Milk River Madman said...

I'm with carmar.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Boy he sounds like the neighbour from hell, but you have to admire his spunk!