Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Monday

Ack.  What a week and/or weekend it has been.  Bad toe, that’s all I’m sayin’.  So, with the exception of going to Sarah’s swearing-in ceremony, I haven’t been out of the house since Friday.  Meanwhile, I’ve been on lots of pain pills.  Do I feel like I need them?  NO!  Only my toe hurts.  But the solution is to take your whole body out of commission for an entire weekend, presumably.  And today, when I woke up from a wonderful Lortab-induced nap on the sofa … here’s what I saw:

boys1

Lewis Cat had been sleeping peacefully in the big bowl on the sofa table.  The towel was left over from foot-doctoring procedures.  But everyone who has ever been to our house can attest that this bowl belongs to Sterling.  So I wake up from my nap and look over and see the boys all snuggled.  Cute!  Hobble off and pick up camera.

boys2

But it isn’t long before Sterling enjoys success.  He has reclaimed the bowl to its rightful owner.  He is the King of the Bowl.

boys3

What?  Me worry?

3 comments:

carmar76 said...

TOO CUTE your kitties are!

Sorry bout the toe. :(
But, pain medications are wonderful things. : ) Feel BEST soon!

Milk River Madman said...

Gonna send that pic to BG. She has cats.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

That is so adorable lol and yes I can attest!