Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moving this page along…

Just a quick post this morning as my computer is searching for some things to get ready to face the Tax Man. 

TY-DEST 03-11-66

Took some pics weekend before last for a family … or a make-shift family of sorts.  A lady, her son and daughter, and a friend of the son’s who is living with them for a while, and that boy’s girlfriend.  Whew!  Anyway,all I can say is that if I was ever this cute when I was that young, I never knew it.

TY-DEST 03-11-18

Weather was great – but that bright sun has me still scrambling to learn more about my camera.  Also – there’s our new skyscraper in the background.  Thought it might be fun to document where it was in construction so that 20 years from now, they can look back at the pics and say, “Oh, yeah, it wasn’t finished yet!”  That sort of thing. 

Other news:  Grandboy is still baking along; bedding decisions unmade (pun); name opps so numerous I barely even ask any more; and Boxie found me on FB, after I liked Chickie’s art page!  Love this worldwide small town that we live in.  Work still crazy; Amazing Race cowboy spotted in the building yesterday (Hint: Oh My Gravy!); and hopefully the CPA can get us on the straight and narrow re taxes.  I think it is time to graduate from Turbo Tax and into the grown up world.

P.S.  Anyone want to buy a piano?

4 comments:

Troll said...

That second one is a GREAT photograph!

moi said...

I am teaching myself how to play piano. It is not going well. However, I will let you know.

Also, I have judged haiku!

Boxer said...

Oooh, I also found MRM! :-)

Glad to know Kymmie and baby are progressing and I'm looking forward to hearing what you decide to do in regard to the crib. And the name.

I tried to take piano lessons when I was 25. Fail. I wish I had taken lessons when I was young and things were easier to remember.

connell said...

Cute photos!