Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lewis Cat Pics


Moving my page along a bit.  And just because he has been such a sweet and smart boy lately, and not a cause of bother, except for those Sally-chase times, which are less frequent than they used to be, and certainly less frequent than his maniac brother, Sterling. 



He has been very helpful in the planning and execution of gardening procedures, he is supervising the construction of another house down the block, and has contrived a hiding spot just at going-to-bed time so that he isn't forced into a locked room for the night with his maniac brother, Sterling.


Nicknames for Lewis:

Inspector Lewis
Louie
Louie Booie
Booh-is
Louboutin
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Boxer said...

maybe we should start a Coco and Lewis blog?

I love everytime you post pictures of your kitties.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Too cute lol and I see you now have a tower like ours.

Are you off tomorrow and viewing the festivities, we need a catch up call!

Milk River Madman said...

Louie Louie Hey Now! We gotta now! Yeah yeah yeah yeah! Ladies and gentleman The Kingsmen.

Pam said...

Boxie: I did start a Sterling blog (see sidebar) but I never have time to get on there and update it for him. He's so lazy that he won't do it himself. But, give me another month and maybe work schedule will let me get a bit more creative on his behalf.

Sarah! There you are sweet thang. I was wondering where you disappeared to! I knew you would be watching and waving the flag. Probably wore your wedding gown while sitting in the recliner also!

MRM: I saw that band play once here in town and elbowed a gal out of the way to get up close to the stage. They had a funny line .... The Kingsmen? You're going to see the Kingsmen? But they only know one song!