Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Movie Clip Wednesday–Best Party Scene

 
I had a few in mind, but decided on one.  Found it, copied it, and nope, it won’t show up here.  So here is a link instead.

http://movieclips.com/Esw3p-the-pink-panther-movie-ill-have-your-stripes/

The Pink Panther (original movie) … at the costume ball.  This scene makes me laugh every time I see it, and I have seen it maybe a million times.  Maybe two million times.   I mean really, telling a zebra that you’ll have his stripes.  Comic genius!

Besides, I should have been attending Swinging ‘60’s parties.  I hit a few swinging 80’s, but the 60’s … le sigh.

Happy MCW!  I’ll make the rounds sometime on Wednesday.  Hopefully.  If not Wednesday, then Thursday. 

4 comments:

Troll said...

Peter Sellers. Jeenyes!

Boxer said...

Seriously brilliant stuff. It's not easy to be funny with an accent.

Thanks for playing this week.

Happy MCW!

Buzz Kill said...

It's been a long time since I've seen this. Sellers is good in everything, even a suit of armor.

Happy MCW!

Karl said...

Good afternoon Pam,

Perfect choice, what is more fitting to the topic than a costume party. And this was one of the best. I laughed at it again just watching clip.

A belated happy clip day to you.