Tuesday, June 28, 2011

STOPPING ACTION–JUNE CHALLENGE

http://www.photographytalk.com/component/simgallery/?func=viewphoto&id=84215

Professional triathlete Heather Wurtele

Stumbled across the link above and really liked this photo, which is another good idea for anyone who wants to participate and hasn’t posted anything yet …. over on www.camerahelpneeded.shutterfly.com …..   this water or liquid is a great idea.  Drop a berry in a glass of milk.  Drop of water into bigger glass …

I’ll log in tomorrow and see if anything new is posted.

9 comments:

chickory said...

i didnt realize that the tabs at the top had all the photos! I didnt know anyone had posted either. Im going to do mine today. I am very behind. i see lots of conversations going on over there. gah!

Pam said...

Chickie! Yes, everyone has their "own" page to upload their own pics. You can also design your own page however you want. There are quite a few little options to setting up a page. Don't worry about being behind, this is all just for fun and for learning.

To upload, just go to your own page. There should be a little default section there that says "upload pics". Once you select and upload, they will always be in an "album". You can then add the album to the site, or just selected pictures from the album. Then you can change how they are viewed -- like a photo journal or slideshow, etc.

moi said...

I've been experimenting with moving water in glasses, etc. and hope to have something soon!

Pam said...

Moi: Ooooh fun. I might have to try this later tonight also.

moi said...

Tick tock, tick tock! Maybe you can get a stop action somehow involving the delivery? On second thought: um, no.

Kymical Reactions said...

MOI! blech! there are NO cameras allowed until this boy is in my arms. And there will absolutely be no photos of anything prior to that. :/

Shudder.

Pam said...

mOI: You KNOW I'd be in there clicking away if allowed. But I also don't want to be BANNED from the proceedings. Getting close now!

Boxer said...

what's the assignment for July?

ahahahahah. I got my done!

weeeeee.

Aunty Belle said...

I am missin' so much fun. : (