Monday, February 13, 2012

First Snow of the Season

It is the first snow of the season.  Sigh.   Guess I will drag myself out of the house kicking and screaming … just had a quick glance at the work website and yes, we’re open.   Suddenly I am missing last year’s snowmageddon.   A little ground cover today isn’t enough to close anything in our area.  Drat.  Sigh.  Heavy sigh.

Oh well, not unhappy about being able to get out and about will be The Kymster, who doesn’t want to be house-bound!  And who can blame her now that Baby Caleb is much more entertaining.  The world needs to see him.  In fact, here’s a pic:

_PAM2636

Kymmie and Caleb came over yesterday with some friends to take pics in my little home make-shift photo studio.  Which consists of a few planks of cheap laminate wood-look flooring and a towel.

But Caleb and Dillon had Tigger and Winnie-the-Pooh outfits and were beyond cute.   The characters fit their personalities so well too.  When I say Caleb is a Tigger, believe it.  That boy is a bouncer.  And there is only one!   Dillon is a laid-back chilled-out baby a few weeks younger than Caleb.  Pooh suits him perfectly.

 

_PAM2461

Okay.  Here I go.  Getting my keys.  Heading to work.   Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Boxer said...

Oh jeez, Pam, how many times must I say it? That kid has a way of expressing himself to the camera that's potential BANK! Get an agent! :-) he really is adorable.

Buzz Kill said...

I smell caption contest.

1st pic - I don't think that was a fart.

2nd pic - Tigger please.

Pam said...

Boxie: He is one adorable kiddo, for sure. Not sure there are opportunities around here. Must check that out.

Buzzy: Ha. Actually, he is in the just-sitting-up phase and I think he was having a few balance issues. So fun to see the boys interact together, too. I'm thinking there is trouble in store in the future.

carmar76 said...

for sure caleb's expressions are priceless! but you could try to put a price on them for modeling. ; )

Curmudgeon said...

Babies always look like they are in a perpetual state of surprise. Some like me never stop.

fishy said...

Geeze can you call in a GranDay?
Much more fun to play with incredibly cute babies than drive in snow and traffic, work 8 hours then drive in snow and traffic again.

moi said...

These photos make me smile. I love it when babies start communicating with each other--it's like watching a couple aliens.

BTW, I woke to a foot of snow this morning. Hope it didn't head your way . . .