1. This afternoon, watched "The Way" with Martin Sheen, about a man's journey on the Santiago de Compestola (sp?) ... and thought of Aunty walking this trek. And then I felt even lazier. But a good movie, if a bit drawn out in an Under the Tuscan Sun or Eat Pray Love kind of way. Politics aside, I have always liked Martin Sheen as an actor. Plus, a guy that I used to work with actually married a girl from this place in Spain and now lives there. Such a small world. I had never even heard of the place until Aunty started talking about it on her blog.
2. Work. It be a'changing. In a big, big way. Exciting, yes. I'm sure that I will be having a "holy heck, what have I done to myself" moment soon enough. Re-entering Corporate America after many years in State Government is sure to be an eye-opener. But I've done it before. I'm not afraid of change. And money isn't the only consideration. I took one job before strictly for a little more money and it was a big mistake. In this case, there are a few other things in play with this job change. One is being about me having a say-so in my own future. I will share more as I come to terms with it all!
3. Saw Baby Caleb yesterday and took some pics. He is eight months old now! Growing like a weed. It is like his time is being wasted being a baby. I think he is going to be a mover and a shaker. He's got things to do and wants to get started.
4. Kymmie is doing good. Seems to be coming out of shell-shock. Heh. Motherhood. It isn't for wimps. Especially with this big boy. She better get her wits sharpened up because he is quick and quick-witted.
5. Wind. Spring in Oklahoma, what can I say?
6. That's it. Can't think of any more.