1. We lost. Sigh. But proud of our team and we love them.
2. Sandusky. OMG. Is he going to prison or not? I can't stand the suspense. I think I have read every word online about this trial as it goes along. And, the adopted son, here at the last minute? OMG, a novelist couldn't write a better chapter. THROW THE BOOK AT HIM. RIGHT NOW. Please, Dear Lord, don't let another low life get away with it.
3. Company coming. Some visitors from the UK are coming at the end of July. Early to mid-week when not much is going on. Taking suggestions for things to do/see with them, and especially on the days when we are at work and they are on their own for the day.
4. Baby Caleb turns ONE in just a couple of weeks! Party invites have already been mailed out. That boy has personality plus. Can't believe it has gone by so quick. I think Kymmie is doing a great job as mommy, too. She has really done a great job tending to the boy for this first year. Now, Caleb, let the mind games begin!
5. New job just chugging along. Not much to report. Just regular office type work. Normal. Things are very NORMAL. I love NORMAL. And realizing just how abnormal the other place really was ... (contented sigh). NORMAL!
6. Secretariat gets a new, faster speed given and Troll isn't around to report about it, let alone give an update on why I'll Have Another could never compare to the greatness? I do hope all is well. Maybe he has run off with Double-G and he's permanently out from under the bridge.
7. I know everyone is more or less on break right now from blogging. Myself included. But all is well here. And Normal. I love NORMAL. Mostly my problem with blogging stems from the computer somehow. Problems with getting online. I run virus software all the time. But that lag in getting on a web page is wearing me out. May just give up on internet altogether for a while.